25 YEARS OF CONSULTING EXPERIENCE – THOUSANDS OF EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS FOR LEADERS
UPCOMING OPEN TRAINING:
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT - WHAT DISTINGUISHES US?
We are committed to multidimensional development.
We teach thinking, not techniques.
We understand and consider many perspectives.
We use our consulting and research experience.
We provide a wide range of examples, possible solutions and arguments.
We give stimulus and inspiration for action.
We guarantee the latest and original knowledge constantly developed by a team of experienced consultants in high volume and intensive research.
HOW DO WE ENSURE ACCURACY?
When you present your development needs, others have finished their work because they have ready-made products long ago and we are just starting this work:
- We take a detailed look at your needs
- We propose an initial direction
- We talk to the participants
- We prepare an optimal and unique program
THE LATEST KNOWLEDGE AND INSPIRATION IN A CONDENSED FORM
TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS
PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
WORKING OUT INDIVIDUAL SOLUTIONS
WE DEVELOP THE COMPETENCES OF THE FUTURE
We prepare managers of all levels and employees for the challenges created by digital transformation:
- RESILIENCE: It is the emotional immunity to the reality that not always changes after our thought and the ability to adapt to new conditions.
- CRITICAL THINKING: It’s thinking… about thinking. About how we gain knowledge, how we process it, how we draw conclusions and all the traps we fall into. Critical thinking is in consequence a conscious and high quality life.
- ATTRIBUTING SENSE: It is the ability to combine different perspectives and fields of knowledge and to draw constructive conclusions about the surrounding reality and practical implications for oneself on the basis of this process.
- COPING WITH INFORMATION OVERLOAD: By developing appropriate thought structures to filter out valuable information and its sources (information hygiene).
- ADAPTABILITY: The ability to acquire new knowledge, new skills and new behaviours and to unlearn those no longer needed.
- CURIOSITY AND CREATIVITY: Having eyes and ears wide open, constantly gaining inspiration and creating on their basis further ideas, concepts and problem solutions.
- COMMUNICATION: The ability to communicate, to be open to others and their equally different perspectives, to accept their responsibility for getting along with others.
- COOPERATION: That is the ability to work with others and achieve common goals – to build common ground from individual problems and convince others to act together – not only for their own benefit (win – win).
- DECISION-MAKING: Choosing one thing, acting and consciously giving up other options, deciding on the basis of the best knowledge at the moment.
- An international conference that has been organised annually by GFMP Management Consultants for 21 years
- Conference focused on internal communication
- New and inspiring concepts presented by Polish and foreign practitioners
- Case studies presenting effective solutions applied by the best companies
- Introductory Workshops – ensuring important, future-oriented development
- Forum for the exchange of experience and networking for communication practitioners